Image and video hosting by TinyPic
gravatar

Fly Freely

ilustrasi
  By not deliberately I Ever Find A Black butterfly whose wings were broken .. He can not fly, even he lay on the ground surrounded by ants who want to eat it ..
I could not bear to see him and immediately took him home ... I tried to care for her and wanted to see it fly again, just like the other butterflies.
I put it on my roses plastic and rub honey on top of the interest.
Slowly he began craning his mouth tool and try to suck the honey which is on the roses that ..
I thought he still could not survive only by eating the honey that I give ..
a few days later he started to move the fragile wings .. and try to fly ..
then I took him out of the house .. with a cold wind blowing I let go he keudara ...
he flew with a stammer ... and slowly began to fly high in the wind ...
I'm very happy to see free from suffering .. because what's a butterfly when not to fly freely and find the real flower to take the juice ..
several days, I live without it ... I feel lonely and I felt something missing in me ...
I can not see it anymore ... I will not be looking ...
I was lonely without him ...

but ... on one night ... I feel a warmth in my heart ...
without my conscious glimpse of butterflies present in front of me with his small body and wings are broken .. and I believe it is the butterfly that I found before ...
I picked it with my finger .. and he landed without fear ..
I tried to give the honey as I did before ...
I rub my hand and she began to suck ...
that moment I felt a warmth deep inside of me ..
Soon .. he began to flap their wings .. and try to fly ..
I let it fly with tears streaming down my cheeks ...
re lonely .. re silence ... re-hollow ..
but I keep smiling .. because he might come to say thanks to me ..
goodbye my black butterfly .


Artikel Terkait:

Entri Populer

Blog Saya