Image and video hosting by TinyPic
gravatar

The Lost Friend (1998 - today)

ilustrasi
First ... when my child, I once had a friend. Precisely when I was sitting in kindergarten. He's always there with me, asked me to play to and fro. Maybe this time he was my friend the only one I've ever had. He stayed in front of my house, so every day we were always playing together. Sometimes we had to walk by using the bike to the place that has never gone through, and it adds to the experience.
Me and him a different time in kindergarten, just as in our primary school just one school. When the gym, my friends who else is playing football, while me and him silence only watch football games. I do not like the game, but my friends always ask me to play.
After my fourth grade, suddenly he and his family moved house, but it did not make the spirits disappear. He still made time to play into my house. At school we also still often meet.
Day by day, month turned into months. That day I did not see him there at school, I thought maybe he was sick and maybe tomorrow he'll go back to school. The next day he did not go to school, and the next day again he did not go to school, he did not give the news and he also did not play my home anymore.
I'm curious about what happened. I took my bike and started pedaling faster, I ride a bicycle to him home is quite far from my house. Arriving at his house, I saw him in a state of quiet and empty, there are no inhabitants. I find out by asking the neighbors house, and neighbors said was that my friend had moved house again. Where did he go? why not tell me?
I began to learn to live without him, life was so quiet. No one accompanied me to play again ...
I got the news from my friend that he and his family went out of town, and I will be waiting for him back here ..

one day ....
one month ..
one year ...
two years ...
three years ..
four years ...
five years ...
six years ....
seven years ...
eight years ...
nine years ....
ten years ...
Ten years later I finally found the news about him. My uncle worked at an agency, and my uncle met with one family in that agency. Said my uncle turns out he and his family had long returned to this city. My uncle took me to play house of his friend that a family with "him". Arriving there I sat in the living room, I saw his mother and sister. I'm still keeping in the face of his family ten years ago. Not long after, I saw "him" out of his room, "she" was growing up but him face is not much different when ten years ago.
I wanted to say hello but I doubt if "she" still knew me or not, and apparently "she" past me, "she" went back inside his room with definite steps. I think that "she" already did not know me anymore. If he still ought to know me as "she" returned to this city, "she" definitely over my house. In fact the opposite, "he" has forgotten me ...
As of this post was written I had not met him. I wish I still can see him again in the future ....


Artikel Terkait:

Entri Populer

Blog Saya